YE ARE MY WITNESSES
North Shore Christian Centre - Home Bible Study notes
This chapter highlights our relationship to Christ and our
purpose in the
John 15:2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away.
In order to remain in the vine we must bear fruit. “Every man must give an account”
· Ask what you will, and it shall be done unto you. John 15:7,16
· We are called his disciples. Verse 8
· His joy might remain in us. Verse 11
· Our joy might be full. Verse 11
· We become more than servants, we become friends. Verses 14,15
Fruit is souls, our witness and testimony of the true vine:
Our strength our sustenance, our being flows from the vine. As we receive the life and strength of the vine we bear fruit. It is the vines sole purpose.
Matthew 13:3 Parable of the sower and the seed.
Pr 11:30 The fruit of the righteous [is] a tree of life; and he that winneth souls [is] wise.
Col 1:6 (the Gospel) Which is come unto you, as it is in all the world; and bringeth forth fruit, as it doth also in you, since the day ye heard of it, and knew the grace of God in truth: