THE BUILDING OF THE
WHAT CAUSED NOAH TO BUILD THE
Heb 11:7 "By
faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,
If we have faith, we will heed the warning of God, today, as Noah did in his day, and move with fear and build the church!
WHAT WAS GOD'S WARNING?
Gen "…All flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth."
1) They worshipped the creation of God they could see, and not the Creator whom they could not see!
Rom 1:21‑32 Read: Paul writes about the corrupt flesh and its way at the end.
Gen 2) “And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth."
3) Let us look at violence today. Quite evident everywhere. World affairs - news headlines - television and on our streets in every city, yes there is much violence today!
WHAT WAS NOAH'S MESSAGE?
1) Preached the righteousness of God! (2Pet. 2:5)
Comment We can only be righteous before God as we hear his word, do, and walk in it by faith for it shall come to pass! (Noah judged them by his righteousness.)
2) Warned the people, that judgement was coming.
cry, "Come and help me build the
Lesson 6 - Noah
THE REACTION OF THE PEOPLE TO NOAH'S MESSAGE
1) Noah was rejected and scorned because of his message of righteousness.
was rejected and separated from the religious leaders of that day, who were not
righteous because they knew what God had
said, but wouldn't act upon it and build the
3) If the Christians have no vision to build, it turns into a social club!
4) There no doubt was a love message in Noah's Day, but any message of love that causes the people to rest and not walk in His Word to fulfill it, is a false message! "If you love Me, you will keep (or walk in) My commandments!"
Summary Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
In Noahs Day we can see this same salvation
plan – Noah found grace, by faith built an
What signs are visible in the earth today, that caused God do destroy mankind in Noah’s day?
Bonus Many teach a false doctrine – “once saved always saved”. In this instance what would have happened to the rest of Seth’s seed?