THE BUILDING OF THE
THE BOARDS OR MEMBERS
1) First we must find the special tree and then make the boards from it. We must find Christ and know Him, to know if the members came out of Him.
2) The tree must be cut down, before it can be made into boards. Jesus the Tree Of Life had to die before we could be taken out of Him.
The boards also then, must be dead if the tree is dead, to take on a
new purpose in life - to build the
1 Cor Jesus said, "…This is My Body, (Tree) which is broken for you…" He was saying to us, that we can be a piece of that broken body if we are in Him, and that He would gather all of the pieces together to make One Body again - Only it would be His Body the Church!
4) Some boards are very gnarled, and need more work than others. Many Christians, because of pride or self will, need more work than others so that they will fit into the Body.
5) Some boards must be tested and tried more than others to fulfill their calling.
a board cannot be fitted into the
7) When all the boards are fitted and joined together, they become one board. When all the Christians are fitted and joined together, they become one!
John Jesus prayer, "…Father that they ALL may be ONE..."
Summary Colossians , Ephesians , Ephesians these scriptures illustrate the purpose of the body.
Bonus What parallels can you draw between our study of Noah and John 15. What would the fruit represent from our study of Noah.