THE BUILDING OF THE ARKTHE ACCOUNT ‑ SUMMARY
The keel (Jesus or Foundation) had to be
laid first - or no
2) The ribs (Ministries) had to be attached to the keel (Jesus) or no place for the boards.
3) The boards (members) had to be joined to the ribs (Ministry) or no strength.
4) The boards had to be joined together, or no place for window or door (Jesus).
5) The boards had to be joined together, or no place for the pitch or anointing.
if there is no place for the pitch or anointing, the
Gen "THUS DID NOAH; ACCORDING TO ALL THAT GOD COMMANDED HIM, SO DID HE"!!
AFTER THE FLOOD - BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY
Gen 9:1 "Be fruitful and multiply upon the earth."
Gen 1) This is the first commandment Noah receives after the flood!
2) It is also the first commandment of Jesus - “GO! and bring forth fruit!...” (John 15:16)
NOAH BEGINS HIS PRAYER LIFE
Gen "And Noah builded an ALTAR unto the Lord..."
1) Notice - The Lord commanded Noah to be fruitful and multiply. But the Lord did not command Noah to pray.
2) It was Noah's faith and choice, to want to speak to God and give thanks as it is with the Christians today!
THE RAINBOW - GOD'S COVENANT
Gen 9:9‑17 13 "I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth."
Summary We have seen Noah go from an oppressive earth where every imagination of the thoughts of the heart were only evil continually to a time of peace and promise. This is another instance where God preserved a remnant and the majority was in err.
Bonus Why do you think the Lord wanted Noah to take two of
each of the animals with him in the